As the weekend comes to an end, Freedom High School continues to remain in 5th place as they passed the 2,000 vote mark on Sunday. The community is doing an awesome job of voting as 5th out of 15 is pretty darn good, but they still need more people voting if they want a chance at the $110k prize during the voting portion of the Samsung Solve for Tomorrow Contest.
As of 9:30 PM Sunday evening , Freedom is trailing 1st place by 2,711 votes. Just 27 votes separate first and second place as Edmonson County Middle School and Leewood battle it out as schools approach the 5,000 vote mark.
Voting ends March 4, so there is still time to make up the deficit. Her are the current standings Sunday Night.
- 4764: Edmonson County Middle School Brownsville, KY
- 4737: Leewood K-8 Center Miami, FL
- 4514: Franklin High School Los Angeles, CA
- 2413: Kennedy Middle School Natick, MA
- 2,053: Freedom High School Oakley, CA
- 1,938: Snow Canyon High School St. George, UT
- 1326: Forestview Middle School Baxter, MN
- 1,127: Hot Springs High School Hot Springs, AR
- 980: Athens Middle School Athens, AL
- 842: Klahowya Secondary School Silverdale, WA
- 722: Arrowhead Park Early College Las Cruces, NM
- 641: Madison Middle School Madison, WV 641
- 393: MS 88 / Peter Rouget Middle School Brooklyn, NY
- 301: Baxterville School Lumberton
- 278: High Tech High San Diego, CA 278 votes
To vote, go to the website https://pages.samsung.com/us/sft/video.jsp and vote for Freedom.
One you vote, be sure to go to your email account and “confirm” your vote–that is the only way your vote counts. I suggest you do this with multiple email accounts so we as a community can work to close the gap!