As the Samsung Solve For Tomorrow Contest continues, Freedom High School now needs major support from anyone and everyone in the community to make up major ground. It’s time for all of Contra Costa County to get out the vote to allow Freedom HS a shot at winning $110,000.
As of 7:10 AM this morning , Freedom is trailing 1st place by 12,145 votes.
- 15,194: Franklin High School Los Angeles, CA
- 13,226: Leewood K-8 Center Miami, FL
- 11,707: Edmonson County Middle School Brownsville, KY
- 4,931: Kennedy Middle School Natick, MA
- 3049: Freedom High School Oakley, CA
- 2,811: Snow Canyon High School St. George, UT
- 2,287: Forestview Middle School Baxter, MN
- 1,626: Hot Springs High School Hot Springs, AR
- 1.565: Athens Middle School Athens, AL
- 1,192: Klahowya Secondary School Silverdale, WA
- 1,132: Madison Middle School Madison, WV 641
- 1,107: Arrowhead Park Early College Las Cruces, NM
- 573: Baxterville School Lumberton
- 539: High Tech High San Diego, CA 278 votes
- 530: MS 88 / Peter Rouget Middle School Brooklyn, NY
To vote, go to the website https://pages.samsung.com/us/sft/video.jsp and vote for Freedom.
One you vote, be sure to go to your email account and “confirm” your vote–that is the only way your vote counts. I suggest you do this with multiple email accounts so we as a community can work to close the gap!